last updated March 25, 2020
We are open and here to serve you!
We are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 developments carefully with a comprehensive commitment to the health and well-being of you, your family pets, and the team members of All American Pet Resorts Royal Oak.
The CDC has stated that, at this time, there is no evidence that pets can spread COVID-19.
We already have a comprehensive cleaning and sanitization process, and now additional steps will be taken to help protect the health of our team and guests, in line with the guidance provided by the CDC and pet care professionals.
As of March 20, 2020, our updated policies and practices were as follows:
- We are requiring all team members to remain at home if they exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 illness.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting commonly touched surfaces.
- Consistent, proper hand washing is required throughout the day by all team members.
- We are discouraging all team members from touching their face with unwashed hands.
- We are continuing to monitor our air handling systems to ensure a healthy environment.
- We have added additional hand sanitizer to common areas of the resort.
- We will be limiting use of resort public restrooms to our team members.
- We are encouraging you to purchase packages with payment over the phone.
- We will offer curb-side service for drop-off and pick-up. Please call our resort for more information.
As of March 25, 2020, we have also implemented the following policies and procedures:
- Pet owners not permitted in facility.
- One pet admitted into resort at a time.
- Disinfecting all hard surfaces after individual pet check-in and check-out.
- Replacing gloves and washing hands after every pet check-in and check-out.
- Implementation of 24-hour ultra violet light air exchange system.
- Payment process restricted to pay by phone, ipay, etc.
- All invoices and documentation to be managed electronically.
- All door handles to be disinfected after every pet check-in and check-out.
- No direct contact between pet owners and resort staff.
- All pets will be topically treated with pet-friendly coronavirus disinfectant at check-in and check-out.
As your trusted partner in the care of your family pet, we will continue to monitor this ongoing situation and keep you updated as new information becomes available. All American Pet Resorts has demonstrated unwavering commitment to the health and well-being of your pets, our team members and you, our pet parents. We will work vigilantly to mitigate the further spread of COVID-19.
Thank you for placing your trust in All American Pet Resorts Royal Oak, and please contact us with any questions: (248) 554-0100.