All American Pet Resorts has luxury suites for every dog and every budget. Starting at $40 per calendar day, every dog staying at All American Pet Resorts will be kept clean, dry and safe while being looked after with the highest level of care.Book your dog’s stay today!
Boarding is charged per calendar day, which means an overnight is considered 2 days. The day of drop off is charged in full no matter what time your dog arrives at the resort. If pick up happens before 12pm Monday through Saturday or before 2pm on Sundays, a half-day discount is provided for that day.
- 1 Dog: $40 per calendar day
- 2 or More Dogs (staying the same suite): $40 per calendar day for the 1st dog & $30 per calendar day for each additional dog
- 2 or More Dogs (staying the different suites): $40 per calendar day for the each dog
The boarding rate includes boarding, walks and food. Additional activities are available at an add-on rate of $5 per day per family for each activity added. Available add-ons include group play, socializing, pet & plays, office time and night walks.
NOTE: Check-in and check-out outside normal lobby hours is available. The fee for before-hours check-in or after-hours check-out is $40.
- Comfortable, off-the-floor beds
- 5 Star Diet Grain-Free, all natural (no ingredients from China), high fiber dry food
- Up to four hours of playtime with other pets of like size, age, temperament, and activity level*
- 2-5 personal walks per day
- 24 hour on-site staff and care
- Reservations available for after-hours check-in and check-out!
Playtime with other pets is reserved for pets that interact well with other pets and resort staff.
NOTE: Discounts apply for families with multiple pets.
Each pet boarding 4 nights or more will receive a bath before check out. The bath is an additional $12-$18 depending on breed, size and temperament.
We have special programs for elderly dogs and for puppies.Read More
Please Note: Each pet is evaluated physically and temperament checked before being accepted for boarding or daycare. All American Pet Resorts reserves the right to deny services to any pet we deem unhealthy or unsafe to our staff and other guests.